Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rubik's Ice Cube

The Ice Cube is a somewhat transparent 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube. I got one not too long ago. Robert picked it up for me at Toys R Us in Chico. It was very hard to turn, so I looked online and found a YouTube video showing how to get it apart and loosen it via the 2 screws inside. Perhaps I didn't loosen them enough, or maybe I just don't play with it enough to loosen it up. Anyway, here is a photo blog of the take-apart process.

(pictures used to be here)

Clicking on any picture will take you to the Flickr page where you can click All Sizes just above the photo, then choose a size to view.

(11/27/09) Little problem. Somewhere along the line I quit paying Flickr $25 a year for a pro account, so now these photos are no longer available. Or maybe I deleted them from Flickr. No easy way to figure it out. This is why I am no longer going to use Flickr! Ah! Found them in Picasa and uploaded them. Here is a link to the photos:
link to Picasa album