Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Carpet Installation Begins

The three guys from Carpet One got here at 9:00. They brought the pad, moved furniture and beds out of the three bedrooms, laid the pad in said rooms, and at 10:30 went to get the carpet.

Here's how things looked after they moved all the furniture.


I set up shop in the Green Room since it was my only option at the time.



It smells really good in the bedroom section of the house. I think it is the glue they use to attach the pad to the floor. Mmmmm. Don't worry. I'm spending most of my time in the Green Room, far from the fumes.



Nick said I could use the tools if I needed to while they were gone. I just laughed.

The following video shows the new carpet. They got the day's carpet done, moved the beds and furniture back, stored their stuff in the green room, and left by 2:00 this afternoon.